Sep 28, 2013

Chicago Loveshoot

 I feel that I must interrupt the regular reminiscing of our USA Trip to fast forward to the last city we visited, Chicago - the Windy City (although we thought San Fransisco windier!!) and these stunning images captured by our dear friends Jeff and Jess of Jeff Loves Jessica Photography. I met Jess (5!!) years ago through blogging and we have emailed, facebooked, thrown blog parties and sent sweet packages back and forth ever since. Jess wasn't able to come to our meet up last time I was in the States and so I knew we had to meet properly this time. We were so thankful and excited when they agreed to drive down to Chicago (where we were visiting family) to meet up and explore this fun city with us! We were also super blessed by our meetup as we got to be models for this amazing photography team as they tried out their new film camera.

Although I will be putting a post up of our time in Chicago with snapshots of our time with these dear friends, I was anxious to show off these beautifully sweet photos that already grace the walls of our home (the FIRST and ONLY items to ever have been put on our wall since we moved in nearly three years ago!)
 
 Oh how we love each and every one of these images!

Thanks Jeff and Jess!! We adore these photos and will treasure them for many many years to come! Also we can't wait for you to come to Australia one day to play tour guide for you, laugh and chat some more and maybe have another photo shoot or two ;) Also I really Miss G and need to meet Miss V!!!!
Seriously - thank you beautiful friends!!!

pssst. Jess is so wonderfully talented and creative and has a sweet personal blog here where she shows snippets of her day to day life and crafts. It's such a swell spot. Check her out here.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! I've loved reading all about your crafty and lovely adventures in the past when your blog was 'a litte bird told me so', and I'm so happy to have rediscovered and caught up on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sarah I am just seeing your comment now. I'm so glad your still following along with this little spot, Thanks for coming back and saying hello! :)

      Delete