Feb 11, 2008

apron love


top left: by Amy Karol of Angry Chicken
top middle: vintage apron from Raya's at the Paper Pony's collection
top right: by Jennifer from the felt mouse
middle left: another cutie by Amy of Angry Chicken
middle middle: by Shanna from pinktrees
middle right: by Jean from cpotion
bottom left: created by Shannon at ifsew
bottom middle: by Erin from house on hill road
bottom right: by Dorie over at tumbling blocks

I finally did it..after much searching and 'oohing' and 'aahing' over the cute aprons across the blogging world i have almost completed my first apron! it's very cute. and i pretty much love it. alot! i keep wanting to just look at it and hold it and wear it even when I'm not cooking (and it's still held together by pins). I also wanted to take it to work, but don't worry...i was able to restrain myself hehe :) i will try and upload a photo tomorrow when its finished (I've just got to attach the waistband) so in the mean time here are some of my favourite aprons, most from tie one on flickr group.

No comments:

Post a Comment