four jobs I've had:
oh this is hard. Keep in mind that I only finished school 2 years ago and tend to stick to something for ages..
2. subway aka 'sandwich artist'
3. oh i also worked for one day in our church op shop with my two best friends which was fun. I can't remember whether we actually sold anything though..
4. And currently I work in a law firm as an office assistant/admin/receptionist. A highly
uncreative environment but interesting as we represent everyone from the those who are purchasing another property/business to the 'criminals' who are currently in custody!
Four favourite movies:
1. Baz Lurhman's Romeo and Juliet - I was absolutely obsessed with this in year 9 and knew the whole movie (and play) of by heart, specifically which lines they had left out of the movie (this also helped greatly when we studied it in English!) oh and Leonardo Dicapbrio... well he helped abit too ;)
2. Failure to launch
3. The classics - Anne of Green Gables and Little women (both versions)
4. The Notebook - how could it not be with those clothes and those hairstyles and that house on the lake built in the name of love?? and the sweet romance that it is!
Four places I've been:
I've actually been to all states in Australia (but the Northern Territory) but not out of it! But morgan and I are saving up for a honeymoon in Europe, we'll see how that goes..
1. Queensland: The Great Barrier Reef - off Green Island. very pretty!
2. Morton Island - off the coast of Brisbane Queensland
4. Tasmania: Richmond, a sweet little old village with the oldest bridge and church in Australia.
Four places i've lived:
1. Sydney - in the inner city in an apartment
2. in the country
3. Sydney's northern beaches
4. in two houses in the same street
Four favourite tv shows:
1. Home and away and neighbours - yup Australian soapie fan right here. mostly Home and away though.
2. the amazing race and kid nation
3. How i met your mother
Four favourite radio programs:
wow now that i actually have a cd player in my car, i don't really listen to the radio at all anymore... but my brother and neighbour and i used to listen to the morning show on Star fm on the way to school, just to listen and play the 'plasma pop quiz' (that was if my crappy little excel's radio was deciding to work that day. it had an awful habit of just turning itself off and not letting me turn it back on, or turning itself on with a bang - even if it was turned off!??)
also possibly Joyce Myer on Rhema FM
Four favourite foods:
ah! heres where i just can't stop at 4!
1. Thai (right with you here on this one Rebecca!)
2. Cheese platters (especially those with Camembert and Mersey valley!)
3. A good chai tea latter (surprisingly McDonald's makes the best)
4. baby spinach, potato and prochetta salad (and all yummy salads and the ones with vermicelli noodles and prawns - oh and garlic prawns!)
Four places i'd rather be:
1. Tangalooma, Morton Island with my family
2. Travelling anywhere overseas!
3. plodding around home sewing and crafting and being with the people i love (and not at work!)
4. curled up near the water or on our boat with some pillows, morgan and a good book
and because i feel like i failed at some of the questions...
4 random facts about me:
1. i wear glasses constantly - mostly in the form of contacts but i also have a pair of 'smart glasses', those ones with the thick rims and when I wear them people like to tell me that I look like, or should be a librarian. My contacts mean that I also get things in my eyes - alot!
2.i am a habitual writer of lists, specifically 'things i must do/accomplish today/this week'. I also enjoy crossing of the things that i finish and have been known the add things to my list, which I have already finished just for the satisfaction of being able to cross it off!
3. i enjoy reading and if given the chance can devour a whole book in one night.
4. i'm a neat freak - something i get from my mother, a woman who's spice rack is in alphabetical order!! i like things in square containers (they stack nicer) and I like labels. I like it when my bed is made my way, all straight and square and the throw cushions are positioned just so. But i can also be pretty messy when i'm crafting, sewing or rushing around trying to get ready!
so now i'm tagging my good friend Leesa from use a clever turn of phrase
and because i'm still new at this world of blogging and don't have many other friends to tag, if you've stopped by and read this, or read this blog but have never actually commented or said hi, why don't you leave a comment and a link back to your blog and i'll be sure to stop by and say hello!