To the spunky guy with the subaru whom he loves alot ... but not as much as ME,
Hey babe! I have decided to write u a small love letter here each day to keep you updated on what we get up to each day and use the enteries as a kinda diary of my travels.
So here goes ... a little catch up for you:
* the flight was good. long, but I never got to the stage where you think "are we there yet?" and then you look at the clock and it says there's still 4 hours left! So that was great.
* My flight to Brissy was late arriving and they were taking the final calls for my connecting flight but as there was a large amount of us connecting one of the flight staff was waiting for us and took us all over to the international terminal, helping us with paperwork etc. SO helpful
* the international planes are big!! super big!
* and people in business class are lucky. super lucky!
* I had to sit between 2 strangers - for 12 hours! But the guy next to me and I became quite good friends in the end.
* And plane food isn't that bad. But they didn't really serve fruit - oh how my mum would be disappointed!
* My flight into LA was early and I got through custom so quickly so I got there a little before Leslie but I knew her as soon as we saw one another.
* Hugging and meeting a bloggy friend in real life is surreal and so amazing.
* Leslie is amazing. and sweet and so is her little fam.
* I have only tried to get in the wrong side of the car once.. er make that twice (I did it again today!)
* I think you need to experience driving here. You would like it. but then again you just like driving full stop! it's strange and feels almost like you are over turning in the car and I keep getting confused
* the toilets are strange. super strange and low. And they FILL UP with water when u flush them?! I thought I'd chosen a toilet with a blocked pipe the first time I used one and that it was going to go everywhere!
* Cali is really warm so I have been able to wear jeans and short sleeved tops. how crazy is that?
* But I am expecting to freeze when I head further north!
* Rylan Mae is my sweet little shadow. She likes to wear my 'pretties' (headbands) and shoes and ask me what are u doing to everything I do. I totally want one - tantrums and all !!
* Yesterday we just hung around the house, relaxing and settling in.
* I miss you, but then again thats a given :)
*Today we went shopping at an awesome fabric places. SO So cheap we may have brought a lot!!
just maybe :)
you still love me right?
ps. Also I think it's so cute how excited you were over our feature on Polka Dot Bride :)
pps. I have a strange request: Can u email me a picture of your toilet and it's height in relation to the vanity - hehe thanks babe :)