from left to right:
1. artwork - I have no idea where this came from as I just found it by a happy accident. But I'd love to credit and then buy it!!!
2. Eames rocker (already have) we got ours from replica furniture.com
3. 'Lappljung Ruta' throw cushion - Ikea (only $12!!!)
4. Jacob Floor lamp (we already have) - Beacon Lighting
5. Linen and gold throw cushion - by me longings on etsy
6. Elizabeth Hurley Zelda Cushion in gold
7. Gumball Ottoman from Kush Living
8. Curio + Curio orange parrot cushion from Crate Expectations
9. White storage basket (sorry I forget where I found this image)
10. Grey Lounge - Hilton Lounge from Freedom in esquire pewter. We won't be getting a new lounge this time around, but we will be covering our existing lounge in a fabric similar to this - yay!
11. I also forget where I found this image but it is inspiration for my feature chair re upholstery project (chair shown in this post)
12. I also forget where I got this image from, but colour inspiration for throw cushions
Now I have some direction and a mood board to keep coming back to, I am excited to really see this room take shape and become a little more styled. I promise to record our progress here too :)