Lets see how I go then...
1. Be better at remembering friends birthdays. This is something I am terrible and sporadic at and I really want to be more on top of and prepared for this year!
2. Improve my photography. This was a goal of mine last year and something that I really think I did improve on... however I want to work more this year on my post editing and learning Lightroom which I have finally got after a few years of playing around with the trial version.
3. Finally get artwork up on our walls! We have lived here for 3 years already and I have not put a single nail in the wall that whole time... seriously need to fix that ASAP!
4. Decorate our bedroom. This is the one room I have neglected in my decorating attempts and I hope to remedy that soon. I want to make it a little sanctuary and a room that we enjoy spending time in (not just crashing in come bed time).
5. Spend more time with Jesus.
6. Keep the house tidier. I am a super anal neat freak when it finally comes to tidying up. But the problem is I let my house explode before I do a super duper (wipe down the cupboards and sort everything by alphabetical order tidy). And it drives me nutty (M too). M may not clean things as deeply as me but he sure is better at keeping things tidy year round and I want to be tidier for him so he is happy in this little space of ours too!
7. Work on our cocktail skills and perfect 5 new cocktails, with our new cocktail cart and shaker.
8. Learn how to make macrons (tried and failed at this last year but I will perfect it one way or another!)
9. Knock our annual savings goal off the mortgage, we better be good at this one as the more we knock off the more we have for renovations!! :)
10. Blog more!
so what are your new years goals?
ps. The image above I found via pinterest and is the LilyandVal etsy shop. They have so many different prints and they are seriously lovely. I'm thinking I need this one for my house "Let your faith be bigger than your fear". Love it! they are my new favs :)