Jun 24, 2010

seven sushi rolls.

Some days you just need to stay in your jim jams until 3pm and make sushi... lots and LOTS of sushi. Because when things have been busy and stressful it's sometimes good for you to step back and do something you enjoy. Something simple and relaxing and ... delicious! And sometimes you need to spice it up a bit and make bacon and egg sushi rolls. Because all sushi is healthy right??!
It's been one of those weeks.. months...
I am trying to get back to posting here regularly I really really am ....
I have month old posts half written and no words to finish them off.
Hopefully soon.
Until then enjoy this link to Bakerella's Red Velvet Cake Balls Like I have been.
And her cake pops too
Aren't they cute?
I am hoping to make a few of these for our wedding :)

4 comments:

  1. I am all for staying in your sleepwear until 3pm! We should all be allowed to do that at least once or twice a month officially don't you think!

    Hope you are happy and healthy amongst all the busy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you. Sushi and red velvet cake pops sound divine.

    It's always so hard to get back into the groove.

    Glad to hear from you...we've been missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE bakerella.
    A lot A lot.

    and those cake balls..

    but sushi..
    my first introduction (via Chelle) didn't go so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm cake pops..
    I'll definitely have to try these! :D

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete