Things that have been keeping a smile on my face this week (and absent from the blog!)
- Spending time with this gorgeous girl.
- and this crazy funny boy! "That's sneaky!"
My two sweet cousins who are visiting for a few weeks all the way from the big bad US of A! Miami, Florida to be exact. It's been two years since I saw them last! This was after they moved back to Florida after 4 years of living only an hour away. We're a pretty close family so that was hard!
- a day on the boat with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Including a trip to the op shop as soon as the boat pulled up to the wharf - my aunts, they just can't resist!
- celebrating all the June birthdays in the extended family (theres 8 of us) with cake made by Grandma
- Numerous games of Scattergories with my cousins that end in uncontrollable laughter
- Horse riding with my cousins in the beautiful Glenworth Valley (above photo by Hanna)
- a 6 day weekend! :)
- shopping trips with cousin Hanna and new belts!
- sleepovers with the said cousins
- ice skating with said cousins
- new haircuts 4 M and me
- date night with my boy, to the drive in to see Prince Caspian. This sounded sooo good with M's sub you could feel the bass through the whole car.
- sing alongs with my boy to Angus and Julia Stone on the way home from said date
- taking tonnes of photos with my new camera :)- wintertime sun shine
- Lunch with Morgan's extended family to celebrate all the June Birthday's (theres quite a few on this side too!) including His Pa's 90th birthday!
- Being Thankful for all the memories that have been made :)