Jun 2, 2008

I do like tea too!




Just how cute are these prints from Tabitha Emma? They were featured on Lily and Tulip and I thought they were too cute to not pass on. Tabitha is a Sydney based artist, which is pretty close to home for me :) So to any family reading this post, it also means that you save on shipping charges if you were wondering what to buy a certain someone for her birthday that is coming up soon :) They also come in little mini prints (2.5" x 3.5") for $4.50 US which are really sweet.

1 comment:

  1. hello! I'm loving those prints! I will have to go have a squiz. Just wanted to drop in and say Hi. I read about the apron swap on your blog a while back and decided to enter also. Hopefully something yummy will reach me soon. :-)
    PS love the post about your dad. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete