Jul 10, 2008

Meet the Youth Group..

Fairy Tale Style! These are all images taken by my very creative friend Leesa for one of her uni assessments. I wasn't there on the day everyone had their shoots (I wasn't on school holidays and had to work, boo!) but apparently they had a fun day - doing things like making Carmen sit in the muddy water in her underpants on a freezing cold day with Sam holding the smoke machine up over the water. But seriously - how good does it look!







if you click on this picture and view it larger you can see the little diamonds on Carmen's eyelashes - amazing!



Aren't they amazing? I'm so proud of Leesa and it's not hard to see how she came top in her class for this assessment!

oh and yes the girl with the gnomes is me. I was Snow White and they are my dwarves. You can't quite see in this photo but I had a big beehive (before my haircut) and so much makeup - when I looked in the mirror, it didn't quite look like me.

Lees well done the styling, the outfits, the poses...they look sooo amazing!

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog on Leslie's. You have such a great eye for design!! Love your photographs. Really beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great photos! Props to your friend Leesa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are the coolest. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really like yours too. I will be back! :)

    ReplyDelete