Oct 15, 2009
This month I/we have:
* Had a fun engagement photo shoot with a friend
* Hosted the funnest and loveliest engagement party
* Finished a super large assessment and enjoyed doing nothing all holidays
* caught up with lots of friends old and new
* Done coffee
* and board game nights with friends (we are that cool!)
* enjoyed some sewing
* made a handbag for Aunty Mandy
* and a twister quilt!
* iced over 200 cupcakes
* made home-made lemonade
* played with our engagement presents
* stacked, packed and stored away said presents *sniff*
* asked some sweet ladies to be my bridesmaids, which resulted in lots of screaming and hugging
* Booked a ceremony venue - it involves golf buggies and lawn games ;)
* Dressed up in some wedding dresses for a photoshoot for a friend's uni assessment
* spent some sweet stolen moments up in the little flat which will be our first home and dreamed and played
* BOOKED A TICKET TO THE US!!! for a certain blog meet up where I get to stay with this lady and then this one and this one and meet her and her and her and her and her and a few others!!
* enjoyed being us as we are right now silly, young, in love and dreaming up the future!
Stay tuned I have more posts coming when I sort out all these photos :)